Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why I Don't Have a New Tutorial Today

I had an easy mod podge picture frame tutorial planned for you today, but a certain someone was in need of a little extra mother/son time. Being the good mother that I am I gladly obliged :) So, instead of whipping up a cute frame for you I did a little bit of this:


And a little bit of this:




Followed by a little puzzle time:


Then a little light reading:





And then this happened:


Needless to say, the mod podge frame will have to wait until I get these babies fixed tomorrow (hopefully!). I don't know about you, but I think utilizing an extremely sharp exacto knife and a power drill while half blind is pretty much a terrible idea. It was a pretty awesome day until my glasses broke though. Thankfully my husband is awesome with a roll of masking tape. He saved the day and rigged them until tomorrow. I may look totally nerdy, but at least I can see now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment